Menu

Johnny's Club

est.1947

The Oldest Club in Town

The Acevedo Family from Gilroy, California came to the Town of Patterson in 1910. The Family started Johnny’s Club in 1947 originally located on Las Palmas Avenue and in 1950 relocated to the Downtown Core’s outer circle. The Grand Opening was on December 17th, 1950. Door #1 as a Barbershop, Door #2 a Cafe and Door #3 Johnny’s Club. It has been a staple in the community ever since. It is now on its second family for operations since inception. This small family corporation moved to Patterson, California in October 2009 from San Jose, California and is very proud to be a part of preserving and operating one of this Towns Historic Icons.